Welcome to Lagasse Appraisal - I'm Steve Lagasse, and over the past 32 years I've provided more than 2,000 professional real estate valuations to attorneys, land trusts, not-for-profits, municipalities, State agencies, federal agencies, financial institutions and private parties. I'm an Upper Valley native and have been a resident for 47 years -- for the past 26, I've been living, working and serving the community here in White River Jct. For a better idea of who I am, please click on the Qualifications/Resume link to the left.
The fastest way to reach me is by email at: LagasseAppraisal@gmail.com
I specialize in the following professional valuation services:
- Conservation Easement valuation for Land Trusts and individuals
- IRS Conservation Easement charitable donations
- IRS Charitable real property donation appraisals
- Appraisals for private parties
- Appraisals for Trusts
- Appraisals for Estate taxation
- Appraisals for Estate planning
- Appraisals for gift taxation
- Appraisals for private purchase
- Appraisals for the private purchase of abutting properties
- Waterfront property appraisals
- Retroactive/Forensic appraisals
I do not provide appraisals for financing purposes.
Lagasse Appraisal offers:
- Highest Better Business Bureau (BBB) Certification/rating: A+
- Highest State Certification/licensing
- High-quality narrative appraisal reports
- Courteous, knowledgeable and discrete service
- Electronic report delivery
Spend some time learning more about what an appraisal is and what appraisers do. Have questions? The best way to contact me is by e-mail.